Pages

Friday, July 11, 2014

Rach Makes a Blog - But why?

My favorite word as a child - why?

Why did I start this blog? Well, I recently got let go from my job in mid May. Long story short, I worked planning conferences for the last 7 1/2 years and the company is changing and me being let go was one of those changes.

So now I have a lot of time on my hands. You really can't hunt for a job 8 hours a day. Not with the experience I have. So in between looking for a job, I have decided to start this blog and dedicate to all the stuff I am doing between now and when I get a job. Hopefully I will be able to continue it even after I get a job.

So it has been almost 2 months since I was unemployed and I have been very busy. I have made some cute projects for my daughter, redone the back screened in porch and thrown a 4th of July party with lots of fun decorations (not decor as my friend would correct me) and done it all on budget. So keep checking back to see these projects as well as whatever else I think up... right now I hear Halloween projects calling my name...

No comments:

Post a Comment